- Very good caller id options: On if in contact list, Off if not in contact list
- Kids corner very useful
- Lack of volume controls set per media type (eg media, ringing)
- Alarm needs to have easy to see Dismiss/Snooze buttons – could be different colours or shapes
- No generic SIP client (not really phone’s fault)
- Pretty crap battery life (about 12 hours on standby with ~10 calls)
- No HDR mode
- No VPN option. Yes really – p.poor. Microsoft dismiss VPN as obsolete!
- Only one Google calendar supported*
* Just discovered if you go to https://m.google.com/sync/settings using the phone browser Google will add your additonal calendars! Well done Google!